I AM GOING TO SHARE MY VIEWS ON A VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC TODAY.
AND I AM VERY SURE THIS POST IS GOING TO BE VERY HELPFUL FOR EACH ONE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IN THE LONG RUN.
TODAY, I AM GOING TO THROW SOME LIGHT ON SOMETHING WE ALL NEED TO TAKE HEED OF FROM AN EARLY AGE TO PREVENT PREMATURE SIGNS OF AGING.
Aging is a natural process and yes I agree we cannot deny the fact that no matter what we do, our health and skin only deteriorates with age.
So aging is not in our hands but gracefully aging…?YES, that is.
SO here are some really easy tips to slow down your aging process-
1. Exercise. Exercise regularly helps you to keep fit. According to experts exercise can slow the aging process.
Not necessarily hardcore gyming – 30/45 minutes of moderate daily exercise or brisk walking can do wonders for their overall health & wellbeing.??♂️
2. Drink plenty of water- Yes, water and lots of it is the key to good health and skin.
Remember, water is the foundation of youth as it hydrates the skin, flushes out toxins & keeps the internal systems working properly.Start your day with a glass of warm water and make it a point to drink at least 5/6 liters of water daily.?
3. Eat Healthily – Avoid saturated fats (junk food and bakery food )as it can damage your immune system, cause premature aging, clog the arteries & interfere with metabolism. Animal meat, dairy products, white sugar, & refined flours are unhealthy saturated fats which can increase the risk of stroke and heart attack.Eat plenty of fruits & vegetables as they have a high quantity of anti-oxidant nutrients such as vitamins C & E & carotenoids.???
Anti-oxidants that fight the aging effects of free radicals that can cause damage to cells are also found in broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, cantaloupe, & citrus fruits. Include them in your daily diet ?
4.Stop Smoking.Apart from the risk of getting dangerous diseases like lung cancer & other respiratory problems, smoking, also plays havoc with the looks of your face. Smoking causes premature wrinkles too.Also, quit alcohol as it causes dehydration and causes dryness of skin.
5. Proper skin care regimen – One should take care of his/her skin on daily basis. Avoid longer exposure to the sun without sunscreen. Take your CTM routine very seriously. Use natural anti-aging skin care products as they can exfoliate dead skin cells & infuse moisture & nutrients.
6. Other than that, try to maintain your ideal body weight, Get your regular checkups done at least yearly. And We know it is impossible to avoid stress but at least you can avoid the aging effects by reacting better to it.
Yoga & exercise can also help in keeping yourself in good shape & spirits.
In this blog series, further I am going to brief you on some more power food like honey, green tea and its dual benefits for skin and body(health) and much more…All you have to do is watch is space for more articles on health and beauty.