You will be familiar with diaper rashes if you’re a new mother. Diaper rashes makes your baby irritated and uncomfortable.Seeing your baby’s red bottom can be painful. It’s important to focus on the underlying causes of diaper rashes at an early stage so it’s easier to bid adieu to diaper rashes.
Causes of diaper rashes:
- Incorrect size of diapers
- If baby is allergic to any of the ingredients present in the wipes/diaper
- If baby is on antibiotics
- If baby has consumed acidic foods
- If you are using a rough-textured towel on your baby
- Allergies caused from harsh detergents
Basic tips/home care remedies:
When your baby’s delicate skin comes in direct contact with the soiled diapers, it is prone to diaper rashes. This will leave your baby feeling uneasy and irritated. If your baby is suffering from diaper rashes, I suggest you to try Himalaya Diaper Rash Cream. It’s a wonderful product, and I am sure you will love it.